Click Here

CLA

Ask for and/or share repair advice. Maybe you miss a small part , ask for it here and someone may turn up with that rare missing shuttertriggerknobeyewasherscrew.... or so :-)
Tell us your Rollei repairers addresses. Every now and agian we will copy submitted adresses into the repairers database.

CLA

Postby MyxzlPyx » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:43 am

Are there any good books on doing CLA things to a Rolleiflex? I would like to learn as much as I can about Rolleis.

Thanks
MyxzlPyx
New here

Re: CLA

Postby DPurdy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:06 am

There is such a thing as a Rollei repair manual. I have an original copy. It is pretty detailed with instructions and photos. It gives step by step how to take off the front cover which gave me enough confidence that I did it twice.
DPurdy
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby Ron Netherlands » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 am

Indeed the Factory repair manual is the book for doing restorations and services on the Rolleiflexes. Last year I bought a broken 2.8F and I was able to find the spare parts which were missing with the help of this wonderful book.
Ron Netherlands
Serious member

Postby tomlang » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

Hi,
I'm new here and just feeling my way around. In regards to CLA, I decided I am too old and my eyesight is too poor for me to get involved with repairs any longer. I've had my day with that. But I have found a great repair shop, should anyone be interested. Harry Fleenor of Oceanside Camera Repair in Manhattan, CA is my guy.
Last month, I received back from him 3 Rolleis (1 T's and one Rolleicord Vb2) and I was amazed at the quality of workmanship. I just, last week, sent him 2.8F Whiteface for overhaul. :) :)
Thanks for listening,
Tom
tomlang
New here

Return to Repair