Click Here

rolleiflex "T" lightmeter refurbishing

Ask for and/or share repair advice. Maybe you miss a small part , ask for it here and someone may turn up with that rare missing shuttertriggerknobeyewasherscrew.... or so :-)
Tell us your Rollei repairers addresses. Every now and agian we will copy submitted adresses into the repairers database.

rolleiflex "T" lightmeter refurbishing

Postby tak_61 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 am

I'm trying to refurbish a Rolleiflex T and I have a big problem with the plastic cover of the lightmeter.The selenium cell is ok I guess, and it gives out about 0.3 V when hit by a dim light.The problem is in the lightmeter dial. The trasparent part is broken and the black one is seriously damaged. The mechanical part ( ev values dial and asa-din dial) seem to work, some doubt on the galvanometer (black arrow) because it is full of plastic debries, dust, and so on.
Does anybody have a link to a CLEAR diagram of the lightmeter and an idea were to find the plasic cover (tryed on e-bay but no results)
Thank you very much,
Stefano from Verona Italy
tak_61
New here

Postby JanBoettcher » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 am

An untested source:
http://www.collectcamera.com/products/o ... rch=ra2826

In case you go for it, let us know about the results (hmmm for 65,-Euro ... I think I could help too ;-)
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Return to Repair