Click Here

Newbie: Seeking info on Exploded views of Rollei Cameras

Maybe you designed an unique way to store or transport a camera. Or you designed a handy tool or gadget to fix a camera. Or you want to share how you overcame a certain camera problem. Maybe you found a new way of cleaning the lens.
You get the idea: share that very special experience here.

Newbie: Seeking info on Exploded views of Rollei Cameras

Postby gkar69 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:54 am

Good afternoon everyone. I'm a newbie here and am curious about a box of 24" x 34" exploded view(?) prints(?) of different Rollei cameras that were printed in Germany. They appear to be older and were acquired from a friend who passed recently and he used to work and retired from NASA. (I'm in Orlando.) I had these same things that were copies that also came with these but have been selling them but these are not like the ones I've been selling, they appear to be original prints or whatever they are. They are starting to yellow and fray at the edges. Anyway, I guess I'm looking to see if they are exploded views, schematics, patent plans or what? I'm thinking of framing them but if they are valuable, I may consider selling some. I "almost" took them to the Antiques Roadshow the other day while they were here in Orlando but I didn't. Any help would be educational for sure. :) Thank you in advance for any and all information anyone wishes to share with me. There are other camera brands besides Rollei as well.

Thank you,

Louis :)
gkar69
New here

Return to General Camera advice