Click Here

ROLLEI film & chemistry

Maybe you designed an unique way to store or transport a camera. Or you designed a handy tool or gadget to fix a camera. Or you want to share how you overcame a certain camera problem. Maybe you found a new way of cleaning the lens.
You get the idea: share that very special experience here.

ROLLEI film & chemistry

Postby R-BUFF » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi to you all!

If you are still interested, to make outstanding B&W photos, with your excellent ROLLEIFLEX cameras, you should take a look at www.mahn.net to find there all of the excellent ROLLEI film&chemistry stuff and data informations!

Cheers :wink:
R-BUFF
Highly respected member

Postby Anton Orlov » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:16 am

I am very glad that Rollei is doing this - isn't their 25 speed film the only one in production currently? I tried the Pan version and was very satisfied (I didn't use the Rollei developer cause it was a bit too much for me, but it looked great with Gamma Plus developer - very high acutance)

I just wish more stores would carry it - I found the film on the Rollei website and went to look for dealers that were supposed to have it. There was a store listed in San Fransisco so I went to visit them when I was in the city once - it was a hole-in-the-wall place (though they did have a Rollei Dealer sign in the window) and the guy NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT! :)

I want to try the Infrared stuff they have...
Anton Orlov
Serious member

ROLLEI-FILM!

Postby R-BUFF » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:41 am

ROLLEI-FILM is preferred in the United States to be sold for many years by FREESTYLE L.A. (www.rolleifilm.com).

The sale through local dealers, unfortunately, has greatly lost their significance.

ROLLEI-FILM offers meanwhile (initial presentation at the Photokina in Cologne/Germany) an very advanced product range.

The films and photographic papers are produced (coated) in Europe and Japan through cooperation partners, and as master rolls deliverd to Hamburg/Germany. In Germany is the subsequent packaging, finishing of the product. This will be done under tough quality controls. In Stapelfeld near Hamburg, the headquarters of ROLLEI-FILM / MACO PHOTO PRODUCTS, all the finished products are stored. The shipments to the export partners in over 30 countries in the world are reliable performed within a few days. This is because basically all products of the current ROLLEI-FILM assortments are in large quantities in stock.

Regards,

Wolf :wink:
R-BUFF
Highly respected member

More ROLLEI-FILM infos!

Postby R-BUFF » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:18 pm

The ROLLEI-FILM range exists since many years of low sensitive pan and orthochromatic films. Infrared films. Traditional price value films.

This range is in preparation for the next Photokina in autumn 2008 currently supplemented by the "top of the line" high-performance films 135-36 and 120 roll film as:

1. ROLLEI ADVANCED TECHNICAL PAN (ATP 1.1), as an successor to the legendary KODAK TP2415 from Rochester.

2. ROLLEI SUPERGRAPHIC ORTHO (ATO 2.1) for only black + only white, without grey tones! This is a film, which is traditionally regarded as previously described Lith film.

Cheers

Wolf :wink:
R-BUFF
Highly respected member

Return to General Camera advice