[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
First Post • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

First Post

Tell what you expect of the Rolleiclub on the www. This helps us with site development.
Use the appropriate category. Often we notice camera discussions in the wrong category. Assisting to do so keeps the forum more transparent to visitors searching a specific topic.

First Post

Postby Rick58 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello Group,
I'm a new member here and this is my first post and thought I'd introduce myself. I've been into photography since the early 70's when my dad gave me his Ansco 120 folder, a weak Weston meter and enough darkroom equipment to develop my own negs and contact print. That was for my 12th birthday. 44 years later, I have'nt left the hobby. I did leave film several years ago to play in digital, but recently began missing my film experience. My current film gear consists of
Bronica ETRS & C
Mamiya RB67 Pro S
An entire stable of Nikon F2a's and lenses
3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Crown Graphic
Linhof Kardan Color 45s
and of course my newly purchased Rollei 6006

The Rollei is a completely new animal to me. As you can see by my current gear, I'm not accustom to all the electronics but I'm anxious to see what the Planar can do. In closing, I would like to ask a question. I've read a lot about the mod1 and mod2 electronics on the 6006, but how do you tell one from the other? Thank you and thank you for having me.
Rick58
New here

Re: First Post

Postby eieikuean » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:42 pm

eieikuean
Highly respected member

Return to RolleiClub discussion