[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Rolleiflex SL66 Register • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

Rolleiflex SL66 Register

The SL66 has it's own website: www.sl66.com. Made by your's only... 100% part of the RolleiClub but separate to visit. </br>A tribute to former RolleiClub and SL66 webmaster Mark Meijer.</br>
The users and visitors of www.SL66.com are invited to join this forum, so we keep all RolleiClub forum users in one place instead of spread over two separate forums.

SL66

Postby eclarke » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 am

I have one which I use!!..Evan Clarke
eclarke
New here

New SL66 user

Postby kjgriffin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

I've been using my "new" (first) SL66 for a few months now. Aside from a few adjustments it still needs, It's been a beautiful tool. I'm thrilled with the ability to use some lens tilt on a camera that's a little bit smaller (if not lighter) than my 4x5. Hopefully, this will keep working so well for many years to come.
kjgriffin
New here

Postby nick_zima » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 am

Have just added the Distagon 40mm to join my other SL66 lenses (50mm, 80mm, 150mm and 250mm). So now there is even MORE reason to take this wonderful camera out for a regular outing... :)
nick_zima
New here

Hey There!

Postby psuarez » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 am

I just bought a SL66E on eBay and it will arrive on Friday. So, I guess I'm still a future user. Reading all I can before then. I'm glad to be a part of this select group.
psuarez
New here

Re: Rolleiflex SL66 Register

Postby beletage » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:59 pm

beletage
New here

Hey,

Postby kuri » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:27 am

I've just gotten a SL66 so I hope it's still gonna be working for another twenty-some years :) And then, if required, I'd be more than glad to have some repairs-guy around that still knows his ways around inside this camera.
Hope these cameras will last a long time,
cheers
kuri
New here

Postby asaerdna » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 am

Greetings, Andreas
asaerdna
New here

PROPRIETAIRE DE ROLLEI SL66

Postby ma.tichit@laposte.net » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 am

Bonjour, je suis propriétaire d'un SL66 depuis 1 an. Révisé récemment. Avec j'ai les optiques suivantes :

Distagon 4/40mm-4/50mm-4/80mm.
Sonnar 4/150mm-5.6/250mm.
Planar 2.8/80mm-5.6/120mm.
4 dos magasins 120.
viseur prisme + viseur cellule.
Je l'ai peu utilisé, mais je pense le faire bientôt.
Amicalement à vous.......... Marcel T.

Hello, I own an SL66 for 1 year. Revised recently. With my lenses include:

Distagon 4/40mm-4/50mm-4/80mm.
Sonnar 4/150mm-5.6/250mm.
Planar 2.8/80mm-5.6/120mm.
4 stores back 120.
+ viewfinder viewfinder prism cell.
I rarely used, but I think to do so soon.
Regards to you .......... Marcel T.
ma.tichit@laposte.net
New here

Postby ftriple1 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 am

I have owned an SL66 kit for eight years now. It came from the local Police Forensic department when they went to digital. There is an SL66SE body, with two HFT lenses, 50mm and 80mm, and two film backs. Also, there are a couple of accessories, UV filters for both lenses, a polariser filter, a hand grip, and a prism finder. The whole kit came in an original alloy fitted case. The camera electronics were never working. That turned out fine. I got the newer kit with the HFT lenses and filters for the same price as the older SL66 kits with lots more wear and damage, and I use a hand held meter.

I love the way the lenses draw the image. And the camera is a work of art.
ftriple1
New here

SL66 and old age

Postby fotofundi » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 am

I have owned my SL66 outfit for about 6 years now. It is a camera I always wanted to own, but could never afford - until digital came along and prices tumbled. Love it to death - and that's what it will probably do to me one day! Just wish it wasn't quite so HEAVY. Lugging it up hills and down dales is more than I want to do these days so unless I can get there by car, the SL66 stays at home. Wish this had all happened when I was 20! ':?'
fotofundi
Serious member

Postby chioque » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:51 am

Just had the SL66 for about 3 months, bought from another online forum classifieds. It comes with 2 backs and 80/2.8 HFT lens. I'm loving it very much, a camera I've been eyeing for some time, but only recently managed to find a good deal. It's become a very good companion to my Rollei 2.8f :)

It's heavy, definitely, but doesn't bother me too much as I'm used to lugging around with a Pentax 67II, which IMHO is about the same weight. The only thing I'm yet to master is the tilt feature. Still more to learn.

Mansur
chioque
New here

Postby Ferdi » Mon May 21, 2012 12:17 am

I own one too. I don't use it very much but i'll keep it.

Ferdi.
Ferdi
Serious member

SL66 & SL66E

Postby Boris » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Boris
New here

Postby artobest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm

artobest
New here

Postby jos4x4and6x6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 am

jos4x4and6x6
Serious member

Postby german.otero » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm a happy user of my sl66 with several lenses form 50 to 250.. and other accesories.
german.otero
New here

Postby fotofundi » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Like the new layout - congrads. Look forward to seeing it on my phone.
Still using my SL66 although only when I can drive close to the location these days!!
fotofundi
Serious member

Postby Martin Dyde » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:06 am

Mine usually gets at least 10 rolls of black-and-white film put through it each week (that much each day, if I'm away photographing). It's (still) by far my favourite camera system for landscape photography.
Martin Dyde
Serious member

Postby Evanjoe610 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:38 am

I am a new member to this RolleiClub SL66 Forum.

I own several Rolleiflex TLR and also own (2) SL66 KIt with assorted OEM Zeiss lenses such as the 50mm, 80mm, 120mm, 150mm, & 250mm.
The mentioned lenses are all non HFT.

Recently I purchased a a Rollei SL66E kit that came with an 50mm HFT lens and 3 120/220 SE magazines.

As of this writing, I discovered that no on in the USa can work on any of the SL66 beyond the original SL66.

I discovered that only shop, Paepke Fototechnik is the only shop that has PARTS for repair of the SL66E and SL66SE.

All three magazine back require Servicing. One back is most lightly Dead in the Water as I was unable to open the latch & remove the Insert if there is one.

The Meter appears to be working in its light sequence form RED-YELLOW - GREEN however I am not sure if its truly up to specification to be perfect.
The body is quite stiff and will require servicing.

I understand that this camera system has sat for 10 years with no use at all. The rubber eyecup is STUCK and has started to DryRot.

Should I take a leap of Faith and send it off to Paepke for Inspection and IF IT IS REPAIRABLE< allow him to do so.

I would like to preserve my cash flow, so I am looking for some help in locating the E-Ring for just the 120mm5.6 S-Planar lens I have. For the 80mm & the 150mm I will search out a HFT version or just limit it to the 80mm.

Would a HFT 80mm be better than finding an E-Ring for the 80mm to convert?

In regards to hacked lenses, I have Two CZJ MC lenses that were modified for my Rollei SL66.
I have the following: CZJ 120mm2.8 Biometar MC and CZJ 180mm2.8 Sonnar MC.

Any help and advise would greatly be appreciated.

Evsan
Evanjoe610
New here

Postby JanBoettcher » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:20 pm

"The Meter appears to be working in its light sequence form RED-YELLOW - GREEN however I am not sure if its truly up to specification to be perfect.
The body is quite stiff and will require servicing."

I'd try to shoot a roll or two, to know for sure. The "stiffness" should be rather mechanical, so "any" (skilled SL 66) camera-repairman should be able to take care of the issue.

In case the meter is fooling you ... OK, off to Hr. Paepke.
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby 6x7- » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:33 am

I'm a SL66 happy user!! Great Camera! :wink:
6x7-
New here

Previous

Return to SL66