Click Here

Help with loading?

All our Babies please meet here !! Share your little wisdom with other babies. Tell the secret places to get 127 film. Just support each other to keep your baby Rolleiflex alive !!

Help with loading?

Postby hammer56073 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

I have a baby grey given to me by my father in law around 15 years ago. He gave it to me instead of my brother in law because I am a photographer, which caused some mild consternation at first. We are fine now, but that is not why I'm writing this!

I have purchased two rolls of film from B&H and want to take it out to shoot, but I think either I have loaded it wrong or there is a problem with the exposure counter. When I load it and wind to get to the first frame, there is neither a place where the winder stops winding nor does the exposure counter set from 0 to 1 for the first frame. Does anyone know which problem this sounds like? I double and triple checked how I loaded it and can find no other way to load it but what I did. That does not mean, however, that there really is no other way to load it, just that I couldn't see it.[/img]
hammer56073
New here

Return to 4 x 4 , The Baby Rolleiflex