Click Here

Rollei 6003 Pro Repair Manual

The previous announced study to see f a digital back for the Rolleiflex SL66 would be possible has ended. Unfortunately there was not enough interest to even consider a prototype. Other options to use at least the Rolleiflex SL66 lenses are still in research. If any development arise I will post it here. Thanks to all those of you who responded so enthusiast , I am sorry it did not lead the hopeful results. THANKS !

Rollei 6003 Pro Repair Manual

Postby matteoprez » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 am

Hi everyone,

I hope you'd be able to help me.
I recently bought a Rolleiflex model 6003 Pro (I already have an Automat and a 3.5F Planar). The camera was practically new and worked fantastically.
However, a few weeks ago the mirror locked itself up and since then it has failed to go down.
It got stuck in an 'horizontal' position,' i.e. parallel to that of the viewfinder; it never went back to its original 45 degrees position.
I removed the lens, the hood and opened to back to have a clear look, but I was unable to bring down the mirror down.

The exposure LED are all lit up, the camera is not taking any reading; however, f-stops & shutter speed are properly showned and change each time I make a change.
Batteries & fuses are in perfect order. Everything else in the camera seems to be doing fine.

Hence, I am in need of a repair manual for this model, as the technician who saw the camera needs to identify the damaged parts in order to order them.

I really, really need the repair manual! Any idea where, whom could I contact to get it? Or if anyone already has it, I would be forever in doubt.

Regards,

Matteo
matteoprez
New here

Return to Rolleiflex SL66 6006 6008 Digital Back