Click Here

What model is this???

Discuss all you like about the Rolleiflex TLR and Rolleicord TLR

What model is this???

Postby abritt7712 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello everyone! I am a camera collector, and my dad just gave me my first Rollei! It came from someone in our family.
I dont know much about Rollei cameras and am not sure exactly what kind this is.

I wanted to see if anyone could give me more info about it, or what its worth. Not looking to sell it, but just want more info. Any info helps! Thanks!
Attachments
abritt7712
New here

Re: What model is this???

Postby Eddie Vaughan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 am

Your camera is a Rolleiflex T, and you will find production and technical details of all Rolleiflex T models in the RolleiClub TLR history pages. You can additionally do a google search and be introduced to the voluminous literature and debate about the merits or limitations of the Rolleiflex T. I have one and like it very much. I particularly like its Tessar lens, and I am sure you will like the results you get from your camera. I hope you will show us a few examples.

The value of your camera will depend on its functional and cosmetic condition, naturally, but I have noticed that selling p;rices of Rolleiflex Ts on eBay have generally been rising, with top quality examples in some cases selling for around USD$1,000. Cameras without a light meter, like yours, will sell for less but still fetch a good price. Take a look at eBay auctions to get an idea.

Eddie Vaughan
Eddie Vaughan
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Return to Rollei TLR