[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Rollei TLR and architecture photography • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

Rollei TLR and architecture photography

Discuss all you like about the Rolleiflex TLR and Rolleicord TLR

Rollei TLR and architecture photography

Postby kivivuori » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:29 am

Last edited by kivivuori on Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
less IS more
kivivuori
Serious member

Postby mikedk » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:57 am

mikedk

Postby kivivuori » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:55 pm

less IS more
kivivuori
Serious member

Postby mikedk » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:39 am

mikedk

Architectural Pictures from Finland

Postby Bengt Fred?©n » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:34 am

Hi Esa,

I really like your photos - they are very stylish and clean, almost minimalistic. Very much like modern paintings, in my opinion. I particularly liked the concrete buildings and the raindrops on the window - great sense of depth.
Keep up the good work with your Rolleiflex 2,8F.
I´ll be bidding for a 2,8F at an auction on Sunday - I only hope I can afford it . . .

Best regards from across the Baltic,
Bengt :)

Sl?°inte, Mike,

I want you to know I´m a great fan of all things Irish - I went with my wife and two teenage daughters to the west of Ireland in the summer of 2005 and we had a great time.
Among other beautiful places, we stayed in Glendalough (in the new youth hostel) and out on the tiny island of Inish O??rr (Inisheer), where we stayed at "Radarch na Mara" in the harbour, next door to a pub with traditional music in the evenings. I¬¥d like to go there for a summer course on the Bodhr?°n some day (I bought a lovely one in Dingle before we went home).
My music favourites include Planxty and Christy Moore ( a marvellous singer and Bodhr?°n player) - I bought a lot of CDs, for example Planxty¬¥s newest CD with a live reunion concert (from Dublin in 2004) - it¬¥s great to listen to.

The last time I went to Ireland before 2005 was 1979, and a lot has changed since then. Ireland is now a very prosperous nation.
Talking about Scotland: I play the Great Higland bagpipes once in a while - I´ve got an old full mounted ivory Henderson set from the Royal Engineers, which I bought in Sweden in 1980. The last time I visited Scotland, in 1997, I bought a new "raincoat" bag (GoreTex) for it.
Well, I guess I have strayed quite far away from the subject of this thread now - peculiar are the ways of the mind . . .

Best,
Bengt :-)
Bengt Fred?©n
Serious member

Return to Rollei TLR