[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New (to me) Rolleiflex K2 • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

New (to me) Rolleiflex K2

Discuss all you like about the Rolleiflex TLR and Rolleicord TLR

New (to me) Rolleiflex K2

Postby Tigertail » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 am

I have recently "accidentally" bought a Standard Rolleiflex 6x6 K2 model 621. It has a red window on the bottom of the camera next to the tripod mount. Serial no. is 329112.

It is in quite poor condition and is now light tight but i am having a problem with the frames overlapping rather than being spaced nicely! I suspect it is something I am doing wrong as it came with a roll of Kodak Verichrome Pan in it which I have developed and they are perfectly spaced. (This film has been in the camera for over 50 years!) :shock:

Please could someone tell me if I am doing something stupid? :oops:

Thanks,

Heather
Tigertail
New here

Postby DPurdy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 pm

You advance the film by turning the crank forward till it hits a stop at the bottom and then you return the crank back to the top till hit hits a stop. If that is what you did and the spacing is off then the camera needs servicing.. which would not be surprising after being unused for all those years.
DPurdy
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby Tigertail » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 am

Thank you!

At least I now know it is a problem with the camera and not my stupidity :lol:

I think I will get someone to have a look at it for me as it takes nice sharp pictures and is now light tight.

Heather
Tigertail
New here

Postby DPurdy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 am

It might turn out that if you run a few rolls of film through it the old lubricants and mechanisms would loosen up and it would start working correctly.
DPurdy
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby nicolasM » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 pm

nicolasM
New here

vintage spool

Postby olipop » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 pm

olipop
Respected member

Re: vintage spool

Postby nicolasM » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 am

nicolasM