[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Introduction of new users • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

Introduction of new users

Post images of your Rollei / Rolleiflex Camera collection here.
Just bought in a well used worn out condition or as good as when new , all are welcome !
You can always add more to a previous post you made.
The Forum system takes care of showing off in a nice Gallery format.

Introduction of new users

Postby c50sport-dortmund » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello Rollei fans
I'm new to this forum and want to introduce myself.
My name is Michael, I'm from Germany and am a collector of historic cameras a few pictures of my collection, I've attached.

greeting
Michael

Attachments
c50sport-dortmund
New here

Re: Introduction of new users

Postby JanBoettcher » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Welcome to the club!

(Your message contains 20 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 25.)

Umm eh, "Nice collection and nice presentation!"
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby Ron Netherlands » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Great collection, and indeed nicely presented throughout your entire home
I especially like you Leica collection on the wall :-)
....no Rollei's yet?
Ron Netherlands
Serious member

Postby bongobrad » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 pm

G'day,

I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself.

I have been an Australian Defence Force photographer for over 20 years and currently live in Sydney. I love surfing, boating, 4wdriving and especially my family. Many years ago, we (the ADF) used/trialled a 6008 Integral, when first introduced to Australia - I loved it. I preferred it to the 'Blads we were using at the time. It was way above my pay grade though. The reason I have joined the forum is because I was given a full 6006 kit with 40, 80 and 150mm lenses, prism finder, WLF, filters, aluminium case etc, around two months ago; however, there is no battery or charger and the lenses could do with a clean-up. I have been searching everywhere, but unfortunately I cannot find any batteries and the only place I have found, that can service my gear is in Germany (no good for me in Australia).

Please help me out, if possible.
bongobrad
New here

Postby rayb6379 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:44 am

Hi, Another new one here. I'm in Southampton, and recently bought a Rolleiflex Automat 6x6. I've managed to put one film through, which was OK, but does show that I've a lot to learn when it comes to B&W film photography. Still I shall plug on, as I find it makes me think a bit more about the picture I'm thinking of taking a lot more, which also helps with the digital picture taking as well.
rayb6379
New here

Postby eieikuean » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:57 pm

eieikuean
Highly respected member

Postby randy6 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:19 am

Hello , I'am new to the forum long time collector and user. My name Is Randy. My favored camera is a rolleiflex 2.8b model K7B Zeiss Biometar 2,8/80mm
Attachments
thumbnail_rollei.jpg
(21.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
randy6
Serious member

Return to My Rollei Collection