[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Rollei 35 top-down collection • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

Rollei 35 top-down collection

All you like to ask or tell about the famous Rollei 35 : the orginal Rollei 35 made in Germany , the 35 series made in Singapore and the German Classic

Rollei 35 top-down collection

Postby Walt Wilson » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:27 am

It is a fine thing to be first to post to an audience that is sure to grow as the word spreads of the new Rolleiclub. I took a picture once. That is about all I can say about my photographic experience. I have inherited my collection of Rollei 35's and, with over 300 cameras and chests full of 35 accessories, it is probably one of the more complete examples of Rollei's line of fine small cameras. It lacks only the Royal Urishi to finish it out. I would like to post a picture guide here to highlight the many fine examples--- or not--- because there are already sites on the www that have well done photo tours of all the 35 models. I would be interested in members suggestions for displaying such a collection. I have owned it for three years now and have sorted, identified, examined, read about, watched online auctions, etc. and really tried to "get into" my Rolleis. I named my topic "Top-Down" because I am literally a new collector with all the hard work already done.
Walt Wilson
New here

Rollei top-down

Postby rolleiclubleader » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:18 am

Hello Walt,
Thanks for this message. It sounds very very interesting. I have now enabled the option to attach pictures in the forum ( I hope... since the new forum software is still a bit new to me. ) But your message also brought me an idea: I will include a members collection page, off course we have to exercise caution with telling the www where such a great collection is to find. Noit every one in this world has good intentions.

One thing I could certainly use is a sort of standarized photo library of all 35 models, I will bring the 35 model pages online early next year but have already noticed that some images are taken quite unprofessional. I will also create a page about how to photograph a camera perfectly. Having been a professional photographer for more than 30 years now it is about time I share my knowledge with others ;-).

Please be patient the redisign of this site is a guge task but with input from people like you I know why to do it.
Cheers;
jaap
rolleiclubleader
Site Admin

Postby Walt Wilson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:25 pm

Thank you for the kind words Jaap. I have not much need to be concerned as my items are all secured in a very safe site away from my home. I do have a few on hand in an attempt to arrange an informative display of the various models. One of the things I would like to share with all our Rollei fellows is a web site my brother Tom has developed for his photography. He is not a professional photographer but that doesn't prevent him from being classed as a superb artist with the camera. I hope that you will enjoy his site...

http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gall ... rID=168896
Walt Wilson
New here

Fantastic shots

Postby Peter » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Peter
Respected member

Return to Rollei 35 Classic