Click Here

Rollei 35T...

All you like to ask or tell about the famous Rollei 35 : the orginal Rollei 35 made in Germany , the 35 series made in Singapore and the German Classic

Rollei 35T...

Postby oceanview » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:58 am

Hello...I am new to this site, having found a v/g condition camera that was being thrown away. I knew the Rollei brand is highly regarded. So I grabbed it and did some Googling and found this site.

Now the problem...I hope it's not major...overall the camer works, all the dials turn, buttons move, film winds and the shutter clicks when the button is pressed.

I finally figured out how to release the casing, found the battery housing and everything looks good inside.

The problem was the lens housing. I figured it had to collapse based on the case attached to the camera, and I finally got it. But, it is not working smoothly. When I press the button and turn the lens housing anti-clockwise to push in...one side is not releasing. I can pull it out and lock it in place...but putting it back in involves some manual intervention with little parts on the inside left.

And one other thing, while playing with the dials...it seems I changed the shutter action from fast to a slightly paused moment. Which setting did I interfere with that I should not have.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...

maurice..
oceanview
New here

Return to Rollei 35 Classic