[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
SL2000F Aperture troubles... • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

SL2000F Aperture troubles...

Exchange your ideas about the various Rollei 35mm SLR cameras. Including the 2000 and 3003 series. Excluding the classic Rollei35 which has it's own forum.

SL2000F Aperture troubles...

Postby aypeyret » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:54 am

Hi all,

I decided yesterday to take my SL2000F out of its case and shoot a few pictures. However, it looked like the aperture setting in the viewfinder was always at 32, whatever the real aperture on the lens was. I tried with 2 lenses: the usual 1.4/50 and the 2.8/135 (2+ pin lenses). The aperture pins on the lenses (small metal triangle if I am not mistaken) were moving correctly. The aperture body-"pin" could be moved (I checked that it was not stuck). More worrisome, the exposure values stayed the same whether the diaphragm button had been previously pushed (it did get darker in the viewfinder) or not. Strangely, the first picture I took seem to go well (the exposure values moved as I changed the view), but all subsequent trials failed.

What could be wrong, or have gone wrong after that first (and only) picture?.. Any way to solve that problem myself before I send the camera for service ?

Thanks in advance!

A.
aypeyret
Respected member

Postby JanBoettcher » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 am

Did it ever work and do your lenses have the recess to transmitt their maximum aperture?

If yes: Does the pin on the camera move freely?
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby aypeyret » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:33 am

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your answer.

yes it did work. I took beautiful pictures of a National Park a few years ago.

Would you have a picture showing that recess on the lens? I suppose it must have it, given that I had no issues previously, but I'd prefer to be sure.

Same question: would you have a picture showing that camera pin? I think I know what it is, but again I'd prefer to be certain.

Cordially,

A.P.
aypeyret
Respected member

Postby JanBoettcher » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm

here: http://www.taunusreiter.de/Cameras/Rollei_QBM_dt.html (scroll down a bit) everything is shown.
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Re: SL2000F Aperture troubles...

Postby eieikuean » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:46 pm

eieikuean
Highly respected member

Return to Rollei 35 mm SLR