Click Here

Estimate cost of a Rolleicord Ia Model 3

Dicuss here the not in other forums listed Rollei cameras

Estimate cost of a Rolleicord Ia Model 3

Postby Kris_H_97 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 am

Just as the title states, I'm just curious as to what the baseline cost to buy a Rolleicord Ia Model 3 - Model K3 - 531 could possibly run me???
Obviously new to this, like 6 hours new, and I have an opportunity to land me this particular Rollei at a potentially low cost. It's ultimately for the Mrs. who is the family camera guru, but I can't very well ask her seeing as how it's going to be her gift.
Aside from getting her the camera, I've always thought this side of the photographic demographic was pretty cool and this would be a great gateway for me to further get into the hobby. Thanks all!!!
Attachments
Kris_H_97
Serious member

Re: Estimate cost of a Rolleicord Ia Model 3

Postby JanBoettcher » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Time is money.

If you need one "today" you'll have to fork out 199,-Euro (plus postage plus taxes) on eBay "buy it now".

With a little patience you'll find one for 50 bucks ...

If the back of the camera is a niece as the front, and everything is in good working order, maybe 50 to 80 Euro / 100 bucks. Case? Box? Instructions? Lens cap? Accessories included?
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby Kris_H_97 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks for the reply! I actually went ahead and bit the bullet and took a chance. I just got the camera today in the mail and under my untrained eye it appears pretty decent. I paid a total of $67.99 USD so I figured if it wasn't 100% O.K. then I wouldn't be out that much cash. But after a couple of minutes of fiddling with it it appears the shutter works ok and the leafs don't appear to stick. I guess that's a good start, right!? The leather case is not in good condition, in fact I just purchased one on Etsy.com about 10 minutes ago. The case wasn't a big deal, so I wasn't worried about that.
Kris_H_97
Serious member

Postby JanBoettcher » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 am

Congratulations!

(Your message contains 16 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 25. ... so I'll add a few ...)
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Return to Rollei Various cameras