Click Here

batteries for SLX/2

My favourite tool of the trade was the Rolleiflex 6008. The Rolleiflex SLX , 6006 , 6008 and 6002 , including the 6008 AF , all those still very modern Rolleiflexes have their own home in the forum.

batteries for SLX/2

Postby manda » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Hello!
I am looking for a spare battery for my SLX/2. The one i got with the camera doesn't llok to be the otriginal one, because there is not a single Rollei mark anywhere on it. Specification as reported are: NiCd Battery, m1A medium acting, made in Germany. The fuse reads as a m1a/250V.
Now, in the camera user manual i read that the original battery has an M0.8A fuse. The battery charger i have is a Rollei type G.
Now i have found here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/44660-REG/Rollei_66251_Nicad_Battery.html
what seems to be the origianl Rollei one, quite expensive, and here:
http://www.akkuline.de/product_info-rolleiflex-rolleiflex-slx-zellentausch-fotoakku.aspx?products_id=2757
obviously a much cheaper option.
Question is: are both fuse(1 and 0,8 ) ok with charger and camera? Is there something i should not do?

thanks a lot, folks..i am new to the Rollei world, perhaps i am asking stupid questons, but i suppose one has to start somewhere.

Marino
manda
Serious member

Postby JanBoettcher » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 am

Never mind the missing "Rollei" on the battery (there were several versions).

The fuse is easily changed, but the 1A should not be a problem for the SLX (or the charger).

The second offer you found will just replace the NiCad-cells in your old batters ... it is not a complete battery.

Avoid? Avoid toying around with manually rewound film (a good way to blow the fuse).
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby manda » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 am

Jan - thank you very much! I feel now safer.
manda
Serious member

Postby ThomasBourque » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Projector SuperStore is your one stop shop for all things presentaiton. Projector SuperStore is your number one resource for Presentation Equipment including Projectors and Projector Accessories from Panasonic, EPSON, Sanyo, Sony, Mitsubishi, InFocus, NEC and more.
ThomasBourque
New here

Return to Rolleiflex SLX and 6000 series