[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 565: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New here! Wondering about my camera... • the International Rollei Club
Click Here

New here! Wondering about my camera...

Tell what you expect of the Rolleiclub on the www. This helps us with site development.
Use the appropriate category. Often we notice camera discussions in the wrong category. Assisting to do so keeps the forum more transparent to visitors searching a specific topic.

New here! Wondering about my camera...

Postby mamaof2+ » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 am

I want to buy a new digital camera so my parent gave me his Rollei to sell to help me get the founds (yes I have the best parents ever)....wonder his much this may be worth? Thanks
Attachments
mamaof2+
New here

Re: New here! Wondering about my camera...

Postby JanBoettcher » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Wrong move, keep the Rollei 35 and shoot film!

When ckecking the camera value (completed ebay-auctions, make sure to look for

"Rollei 35, chrome, Made in Germany, imported to the US via Honeyawell, received newish Made in Singapore back some day"
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby mamaof2+ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks for the info! I would keep the camera if I had a nice digital also....but im looking for a camera that I can go on a walk with and take 200 pics and go home and sort through. A film camera would cost to much to do that and i would not feel i could be as free with taking pics like I want.
mamaof2+
New here

Postby mamaof2+ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 am

mamaof2+
New here

Postby rolleiclubleader » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 am

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke
rolleiclubleader
Site Admin

Postby eieikuean » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:11 pm

eieikuean
Highly respected member

Return to RolleiClub discussion