Click Here

Hello from Kent (UK)

Tell what you expect of the Rolleiclub on the www. This helps us with site development.
Use the appropriate category. Often we notice camera discussions in the wrong category. Assisting to do so keeps the forum more transparent to visitors searching a specific topic.

Hello from Kent (UK)

Postby Bevy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 am

After spending an hour reading through posts, I finally remember to come and say hello!

I am the proud co-owner of an ever growing collection of vintage cameras (and some not so vintage) including an Original K1 612, which we have finally worked out how to get a film into (...oh I wish I had been able to get on to this site 6 months ago! ) and process our first images from this 1929 beauty.

My reason for coming on here? I guess I just want to share my joy as not everyone seems to appreciate our achievement, I mean, it was a precious moment! (isn't every film you develop yourself?) seeing those little images appear meant the camera was sound and still good after all those years...a little miracle from our kitchen sink :)

Looking forward to spending a few hours enjoying reading about your cameras, if I can work out how to post a few images I will if anyone is interested.

Almost Happy New Year to you all.
Bevy
New here

Re: Hello from Kent (UK)

Postby JanBoettcher » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Wellcome to the club!

(Your message contains 21 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 25.)
JanBoettcher
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby Eddie Vaughan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:28 am

I would certainly be interested to see some of your photos. It is not difficult to post them -- at least, I was able to follow the image upload instructions without much difficulty.

Welcome to the club.

Eddie Vaughan
Eddie Vaughan
Rolleiclub Senior Member

Postby dany500 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:31 pm

I would unquestionably be intrigued to see some of your photographs. It is not hard to post them - in any event, I had the capacity take after the picture transfer directions without much trouble.
dany
dany500
New here

Return to RolleiClub discussion